Archive for gymmultimedia.myfastforum.org Gymnastics Videos to share
 


       gymmultimedia.myfastforum.org Forum Index -> NCAA Competition 2017
daphna

24/2/17 weekend meets vids?

can anyone upload anything? there were plenty of meets aires on ESPN, PAC12, even BTN and FOX (OU) this weekend.
it'ss be SO appreciated, as it always is. thanks!!

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
JoeBob

All the stuff on BTN for the weekend was BTN+ so I didn't get that.  Also, the gymnastics on Fox was men's AF & OU and I didn't get that.

If I need to pay extra for the meet then I didn't get it (but if someone wants to share a user/pass I'll give it a go in the future).

If you want something specific from my list I posted the other day let me know and I'll try to upload it as time permits.
daphna

anything from the top SEC and PAC12 schools will be awsome.
thanks!
Very Happy

ETA:
Mizzou at UF
UGA at OU
BSU at Bama
LSU at Auburn
OSU at Stanford
Arizona at UCLA
Utah at ASU
SUU at Michigan
lilturtlebug

daphna wrote:
anything from the top SEC and PAC12 schools will be awsome.
thanks!
Very Happy

ETA:
Mizzou at UF
UGA at OU
BSU at Bama
LSU at Auburn
OSU at Stanford
Arizona at UCLA
Utah at ASU
SUU at Michigan



I second the motion on MU vs Fl i would love to see that
JoeBob

https://mega.nz/#!BhJVWSRR!ILpGw_O0kNtKcLaIpERzLytSU0hTOrr2tq9vGrPIvKY
angeandbella

Thank you sooooo much!
lilturtlebug

Kick a**! Thanks so much Joe Bob! Youre great!
Thor was here

i uploaded the new ucla meet to youtube but pac12 took it down again...
Penguin888

Does anyone have the UCLA meet?  Anything will work, a download or Google Drive link.  Thanks!
JoeBob

Penguin888 wrote:
Does anyone have the UCLA meet?  Anything will work, a download or Google Drive link.  Thanks!


AZ at UCLA?
JoeBob

JoeBob wrote:
AZ at UCLA?


https://mega.nz/#!IkJBTTxa!qqdm8JbsbnXEbLWfPjw535aQTtgtg_63N6_D2WoyBGY
vinace

Thanks for UCLA.
vinace

File won't download in my download manager or through my browser. On the Mega site it keeps saying "temporary error, retrying." Is it working for anybody else?
Kessi

JoeBob wrote:
JoeBob wrote:
AZ at UCLA?


https://mega.nz/#!IkJBTTxa!qqdm8JbsbnXEbLWfPjw535aQTtgtg_63N6_D2WoyBGY


Thank you JoeBob! For me its working fine vinace.
vinace

Thanks for letting me know. It must be that Megasync crap they force you to use if you want to download directly from their website(for anything over 1 gb)
Gim

I'm really struggling to download the Florida meet as its over 5gb and it will only let me have 5gb without a paid membership, is there any way to get around this?

Thanks so much for the meets
JoeBob

Sign up for a mega account and install the sync client. Then just use the mega website to add this to your sync folder. It should download automatically.
vinace

JoeBob wrote:
Sign up for a mega account and install the sync client. Then just use the mega website to add this to your sync folder. It should download automatically.


I did install the Megasync add-on for Firefox from their website but I kept getting an error when attempting to download the video. I don't have a mega account, maybe that's what the problem was. I finally got it to work in my download manager though. So thank you again.
Kessi

Gim wrote:
I'm really struggling to download the Florida meet as its over 5gb and it will only let me have 5gb without a paid membership, is there any way to get around this?

Thanks so much for the meets


If you just wait the amount of time they tell you it will keep downloading afterwards. I just leave my browser open and then its finished after ca. 4 hours.

       gymmultimedia.myfastforum.org Forum Index -> NCAA Competition 2017
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum